Indicative Plastic Cash Bag Seal
The SP Cash Bag Seal is so named for its primary sealing applications for the effective securing of cash-in-transit. It is also versatile enough for additional applications across sectors to secure the transportation of high-value goods.
Cash Bag SP Seal Features
- The SPCBS Cash Bag seals are etched with permanent laser marking for name, logo, sequential numbers & barcode. Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed and replaced.
- Heat staking technology is used to permanently fasten caps to the seal. Heat staking is permanent and cannot be cut or forced open without leaving clear evidence of tampering.
- Metal clip locking provides better locking and greater pull strength to the long, thick strap.
- The spikes on the back of the strap provide a better grip on bags and other slippery materials.
- Double sided locking teeth in the middle of the strap provide greater security.
- Colour coding is made available through combinations of multi-coloured seals and transparent cap.